shop the post:
(shop cheetah printed leggings here)
Hey there! Hope your weekend is going well so far! We have a birthday boy in the house today! The big double digits. 10! No idea how that even happened, but we’re celebrating, nonetheless!
Since I posted about my fitness routine several weeks back, you guys have been asking me to share some of my favorite snack ideas/recipes and simple home workouts. So let’s get this party started, shall we?!
My Go-To Snack Ideas
*Disclaimer: I’m a fairly simple eater. I don’t get super fancy with my snacks or meals. Just FYI. Ha!
So, I figure just listing them off for you guys is probably the best way to get the info out there, so here are the foods I turn to weekly right now. Feel free to copy and paste these in your phone Notes section for when you come up short on ideas or get in a rut.
- These Protein balls made with wheat germ (great source of Folate)
- Nut butter in packets
- my very favorite protein bar
- hard boiled eggs
- watermelon in summer (hold the salt, please)
- turkey rollups (deli turkey with thinly sliced provolone rolled up) or just rolled up turkey if I just need a small something to get me to the next meal
- These greek yogurt packs with that yummy chocolate crunch
- These all natural grilled chicken packets , sometimes with a little bit of BBQ sauce. (I throw one in my purse and go when I know I’ll be without food for a while.)
- Iced latte with almond milk and sugar-free caramel (because I’d be lying if I didn’t say I drink these daily in the morning and they curb my appetite)
- Sliced cucumbers and purple onions with olive oil, balsamic vinegar and salt & pepper (I like to make this and let them sit in the fridge for a few hours if I can)
(shop this set here)
My Go-To Weekly Meal Ideas
- Ground turkey taco lettuce wraps
- This yummy summer salad. The dressing is all kinds of amazing!
- Ground turkey burgers on the grill with these sandwich thins
- Tuna packet on crackers
- Thinly sliced deli turkey with single slice of provolone rolled up on a high fiber tortilla wrap
- Marinated chicken on the grill with broccoli (not exciting, but I do love it)
- BBQ chicken pizza on cauliflower crust or this crust on occasion
- Grilled fish tacos lettuce wraps with this cilantro lime sauce (YUM!)
- This easy peasy slow cooker shredded chicken. We eat it all week long different ways.
- This low carb (Turkey) Pepperoni Pizza chicken.
You can find all recipes mentioned on my Healthy Living Pinterest board! Come follow along as I find and add new ones!
So, that’s it! A few of my tried and true food options that have helped keep me on track. I’ll be back again soon with some at-home fitness workouts that I use when I can’t get to the gym. If you guys have any questions or anything that you’d like to see me cover in terms of my fitness routine, please, please let me know! I sincerely want to post things that are helpful to you all!
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, friends! Thank you for reading!
(Photography via Alyssa Fisher Photo)
Tank || Leggings || Sneakers c/o || Pink Corkcicle
*Post may contain affiliate links. This means that I may make a small commission if you purchase through these links. I only feature products and brands on my site that I truly love and use. Thank you for supporting this blog and the brands that make it possible.