shop the post:
1. A neutral denim jacket to pair with all your tanks and cami tops. Love the khaki/beige color of this one for transitioning over to the fall season. Comes in several colors.
2. A leopard knit top that comes in a ton of different shades/colors to pair with jackets #1 and #11.
3. Have and love these! Six different animal print patterns for $15. You need them.
4. Love this little pocketed dress. Wear it now alone and later with one of the denim jackets for an easy and comfortable fall look.
5. A platform sneaker that comes in both a versatile solid white or leopard print. Great to go with all your denim.
6. A knit short sleeve romper that will easily transition over to early fall with #1 or #11.
7. A maxi dress that can be worn casual now with sandals and later with a fall hat and booties.
8. THE lace trimmed cami every closet needs right here. Comes in several colors and great under all jackets and cardigans come Fall.
9. A neutral printed jumpsuit to take you just about anywhere. Throw on a (you guessed it!) denim jacket with it as the temps cool down or for a night out.
10. A versatile mule with just the right amount of heel to be both comfortable and flattering. Wear them with shorts, skirts or pants now and later on.
11. Of all my closet pieces, a generously sized denim jacket like this one is something I wear ALL the time, no matter the season. Great staple piece to have handy.
12. An olive bottom is a must have in my book. This light distressing on this denim skirt make it feel current. Pair it with a white button down top or #2.
Happy shopping! I’ll be back with an ‘Amazon Prime Finds’ post for you guys soon! Make sure you’re on my mailing list so you don’t miss it!
*Post may contain affiliate links. This means that I may make a small commission if you purchase through these links. I only feature products and brands on my site that I truly love and use. Thank you for supporting this blog and the brands that make it possible.